The Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off has been working out very well for me so far. Getting this humidifier has helped me a lot with my health and the quality of my sleep. The Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier produces a fine and comfortable amount of mist, and it’s always an amazing experience to feel the cool air this model makes.
The Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier can run for several hours, even all night long if you want it to. You do have to maintain and keep it clean, especially since mold can grow inside with water left inside. All you have to do to keep this in check is to make sure that there’s no mold in the humidifier, and that you empty out the water if you don’t need the mist for the time being.
Overall, I do recommend this humidifier. It packs a lot of pros, of which I’ve personally experienced the benefits, and its cons can be accounted for as long as you check how this Vicks model is doing every now and then. It is on the larger side though, so do keep that in mind.
Pros of the Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off
Here are some of the pros that I’ve really loved and benefited from using this Vicks humidifier model. I’m listing the ones that I really noticed from the get go and particularly cherish:
- This Vicks model has this feature that makes the humidifier automatically turn itself off, when it runs out of water. You get to save electricity and feel confident in knowing that his humidifier will not be turned on unnecessarily.
- This model is very easy to keep clean. You won’t have a hard time staying on top of the maintenance of this humidifier, which will come handy when you have to clean out the mold that grows in the water that gets left inside the storage tank.
- You get a longer-lasting humidifier because of its size. Your experience of owning this humidifier will definitely give you a pleasant time, especially with its calming, soothing sound when it’s not acting up and being noisy. In the end, this Vicks humidifier does its job very well. Take care of it on a regular basis, and it will give you great, humidified air in return.
Cons of the Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off
This Vicks humidifier model does have its downsides and cons though. Here are the ones that I noticed when I used it and had it on around the house:
- This Vicks model sometimes gets noisy and disturbing, especially when you consider that it’s heating up the water stored in it.
- The tank for storing water might be too small for some people, and will not last long enough for a full day without daily refills.
- There are only two settings on this Vicks humidifier: high and low. These two settings are very fixed and don’t allow you to be more precise in adjusting the amount of mist and other settings. You only have two presets that you’ll have to be content with.