I've gotten a lot of benefit out of the Honeywell HCM350W Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier. It is honestly an expensive model, but it was more than worth it getting this humidifier at its price tag. I've been using this Honeywell humidifier for a long time now, and I've noticed that the air in the room is considerably more humid than it used to be.
The Honeywell HCM350W Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier makes a little noise, but the sound isn't that loud to be a disturbance to anyone. You can barely hear the sounds this humidifier makes at its lowest setting, and I haven't been bothered that much on the highest setting. Maintenance for this humidifier is also a breeze. You can take off the base and it just smoothly and safely snaps out for cleaning, and this also makes switching the filter a very painless thing to do.
All in all, I would recommend this Honeywell humidifier model, because I've gotten a lot out of it and it's made my health and my life in general much better. The air is so much cleaner and comfortably humid now than before I got this Honeywell humidifier.
Pros of the Honeywell HCM350W Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier
Here are some of the pros and benefits that I've personally experienced in using this humidifier:
- The pro of this humidifier that has to be mentioned first and foremost is that it's helped me breathe so much better and also has prevented my eyes from drying out and my nose getting too stuffy. This health benefit alone makes the Honeywell HCM350W humidifier stand out and is an enormous benefit.
- The Honeywell HCM350W also has this really lifesaving feature. If you ever forget to turn it off, the Honeywell device won't make the room over-humidified and soaking wet. This make life in a place with lots of computers and electronic devices that much better. Still, you have to exercise caution and check the humidifier every now and then, and turn it off if the humidity in the room is getting excessive.
- Another thing that's a breeze with this humidifier is that the convenience it gives you and the effort it saves you, with its low-maintenance design and build.
Cons of the Honeywell HCM350W Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier
This humidifier does have its own cons and downsides, though. These are the ones I noticed:
- There are times that this Honeywell model will make the room more cold and damp than you'd like.
- You have to check every so often if mold and other kinds of bacteria end up growing in the filter of the humidifier. The good thing is that this model is easy to clean, but you have to make sure that the humidifier does stay clean.
- One more thing to keep an eye out for, on a frequent basis, is dust and other kinds of debris building up in the fan blades and the housing unit. This is the only part that I have had to exert more effort in cleaning. This is a major downside, and if you're getting this model, you'll have to keep this in mind.
The Honeywell HCM350W Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier is a bit pricey, but manages to justify its cost through a satisfying user experience.