The PureGuardian H4500 Humidifier utilizes clean silver technology for the prevention of bacteria and mold growth in the water tank. When you humidify drinking water, you avail a healthy breathing environment by curbing the spread of germs and bacteria into the air. This humidifier has the option of producing either cold or warm mist. On its maximum setting, this unit can run up to 120 hours on its 2-gallon water tank capacity. When the low water indicator turns on, you have to refill your tank for the humidifier to continue working.
The PureGuardian H4500 Humidifier is ultrasonic and virtually silent when running. It is an excellent companion in your room while sleeping. Maintaining this item is easy because you will not have to buy evaporating pads, wicks or filters to replace and clean. It also has an output nozzle that broadens the mist in two directions inside the room.
The PureGuardian H4500 Humidifier an improved environment at home for those individuals that suffer from allergies, dry skin, and colds. The humidifier also keeps humid levels in the homes up during winter and summer seasons making the air to feel right and save money for paying bills. It also helps in relieving stuffy nose and breaking up mucus. Dry air usually dries out the throat, skin, lips, and hair until when moisture gets back to normal. The humidifier also helps in reducing damage to furniture in the house.
The PureGuardian H4500 Humidifier ships to the United States only and areas with FPO/APO addresses but you have to contact the manufacturer for confirming warranty and support services. You need to note that the product comes with instructions and information about the product. It is advisable that you do not have to follow this information only.
- The PureGuardian H4500 Humidifier has a tank that holds two gallons of water that hold water up to 120 hours and is suitable for medium and large rooms.
- It made up of 10% electric and 90% plastic material.
- It uses ultrasonic technology for dispersing mist in a subtle manner.
- The clean silver protection fights against the growth of mildew and mold on the water tank surface.
- You have to choose between the cool or warm mist for optimizing your comfort.
- It has electronic control options for the night plus a three-speed setting.
- It is made in China and shuts down automatically.
- It measures 15 x 8.9 x1 1.5 inches and weighs 8 pounds when shipping.
- It has a limited warranty that goes up to three years.
Pros and Cons
- It is easy and cost easy to maintain.
- It is durable.
- It makes your rooms to look beautiful.
- It is built from high quality materials.
- It’s quite expensive
- Longevity not guaranteed.