The Purasense Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with Ultra-quiet Functionality, is definitely a humidifier that does the job really well. It has a really nice compact size, making it a good addition to any room or small area in the home. You can also easily move it around the house with its portable size and design. It can also stay on for the entire night, and will add more relaxation to your sleep.
You can also place it on a night stand with its small fitting size. So far it has been operating smoothly and very quietly. The soothing sounds of the water make for a more pleasant experience, and can even be considered a feature in itself. The spout of this Purasense humidifier is also pointed, so you can adjust it to produce mist in any direction you want. It has two options for the mist, low and high.
All in all, I would definitely recommend the Purasense Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, when you consider the many pros and benefits that it will add to your home.
Pros of the Purasense Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
Here are some of the pros that I’ve really loved and benefited from using this Purasense Humidifier:
- You can switch the lights on or off while it's running. There's even an option to let the humidifier use its built-in night light instead.
- Something I also like a lot about this humidifier is its sharp and modern design. It was built in a such a way that you can easily position it to produce mist in any direction from its spout.
- This Purasense humidifier automatically turns itself off when it runs out of water, so you don't have to worry about it consuming power when it doesn't have to.
Cons of the Purasense Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
This Purasense model does have its downsides and cons though. These are the ones that took away from my overall positive experience of using it:
- While this Purasense humidifier does have a well-thought out design, you get the feel that this isn't so for the materials used to make it. The design looks good, but the sturdiness and the strength of the plastic build doesn't feel very strong.
- You have to be very careful with this humidifier when it comes to the refills. You have to make sure that the water only fills the storage and that you don't spill some over to the other parts of the humidifier.
- There are times when the humidifier can't produce mist for some reason. You'll know right away that water has run out when the indicator light goes red. In this situation, you have to empty out the storage and refill it back with water to get it back to working effectively again. You'll know the humidifier is back up and running smoothly again is when the indicator light turns green.
The Purasense Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is a good product, and will definitely benefit your home, but it does have its drawbacks.