The Honeywell HWM705B Filter Free Warm Moisture Humidifier, has really changed my life, my health to be specific, a lot for the better. It’s a good choice if you’re looking to get a new humidifier. This Honeywell HWM705B can increase the humidifier and make a very dry room or small area comfortable to stay in again, in less than an hour in most cases.
This humidifier does its job of turning tap water into water vapor, from water to mist, very well. I also noticed its well-thought out design straight off the bat, and its handle is very strong and sturdy. The water storage container for is also a breeze to fill up, and it comes will a valve that easy to hold and operate.
All in all, I can positively recommend this Honeywell humidifier model. You’ll get a lot out of it. You’ll have to clean out the mineral buildup every now and then, since it will start making loud noises and even turn off abruptly if it’s not well-maintained. This humidifier produces a lot of mist and a adds a lot of value to your home. It’s a joy to wake up to refreshing and warm mist in your room and home.
Pros of the Honeywell HWM705B Filter Free Warm Mist Humidifier
Here are some of the pros that I’ve personally really loved and benefited from using this Honeywell humidifier for a while now:
- One thing that I really love about this Honeywell model is that it makes really fine, warm moisture. You can set the warmth of the mist to either high or low.
- Another thing that’s cool about this humidifier is how easy and smooth it is to disassemble and put together. This makes refills and cleaning a breeze.
- This Honeywell model also produces an amazing amount of mist, especially when you pause and look to consider its size. It will definitely be a pleasant experience when you use it yourself and see it up close.
Cons of the Honeywell HWM705B Filter Free Warm Mist Humidifier
This Honeywell humidifier does have downsides and cons of its own though:
- Something that I didn’t like about this humidifier is that if you’re using its highest moisture setting, it has to be refilled more than once a day, every 10 or 12 hours. This is a con to take note of, since this Honeywell humidifier does produce a lot of mist for its size and build. This problem does go away if you opt for the Low setting instead, where you refill the storage every 24 hours.
- This humidifier also has this other thing that didn’t make a positive impression on me is that it only works well in small rooms, and doesn’t perform at all well in large, wide open and spacious rooms.
- Another con of this humidifier that’s really a downside is there will be times when it will stop working and turn off after only a few minutes. When this happens, you have to empty out the storage completely and refill it, and turn it on again.