The Honeywell HWM-340B Easy-to-Care Warm Mist Humidifier is a good choice if you’re looking for a model that’s solid and that will work to produce warm mist for your home very well. It’s relatively quiet, like a low speed desk fan, and will match nicely with smaller rooms. The ease in filling it up with water is one more thing that makes using and maintaining it a breeze.
The build of this Honeywell HWM-340B Humidifier, especially the solid one piece shell, makes it easy to manage and place it where you want in your room or home. I’ve been using this humidifier for a while now, and after a few weeks, I can say I’ve gotten a lot of benefit from it in my life. I’ve been breathing better and feeling healthier because of all the warm mist, the easy step of keep it filled up with water, and all the other features that are built in.
Overall, what I would say that the Honeywell HWM-340B Humidifier has really delivered a lot of great results for me. This humidifier does a good job at what it does. The generous warm mist it’s provided to me and my home, how easy it is to keep clean and maintain, and a whole lot more made it really worth getting it, all in all.
Pros of the Honeywell HWM-340B Easy-to-Care Warm Mist Humidifier
Here are some of the pros that I’ve personally benefited from and experienced from using this Honeywell humidifier:
- This humidifier doesn’t produce any white dust while it’s pumping out warm mist.
- Its build and design. It’s a wholesome one piece shell, and saves you from worrying about any leaks happening from low quality glue joints or seals.
- One more thing about this humidifier model is that it can run for a whole day, on its lowest setting, on only one fill.
Cons of the Honeywell HWM-340B Easy-to-Care Warm Mist Humidifier
This humidifier model does have its cons and downsides, however. Here are some cons that I’ve experienced using this Honeywell humidifier:
- I had a hard time when carrying it around while its storage was fully loaded. It doesn’t have a handle or a surface where it’s easy to grip it.
- Another downside to using this humidifier is how you have to clean out this humidifier very often. One more thing about the maintenance of this humidifier: you have to make sure that this model doesn’t run out of water. You’ll have a hard time getting it working again, if the storage gets empty. You’ll know it’s empty when the red light, indicating the water ran out, turns on. The good news is that it’s easy to fill up the storage with water.
- This model produces lots and lots of very comforting warm mist, but every few weeks it will turn itself off. You have to manually turn it on, until it goes back to working well again, like it usually does.