The Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with Whisper-quiet Operation, Automatic Shut-off, and Night Light Function has been a solid choice this far in my usage of it. Its compact size makes it a fitting addition to the smaller rooms in my home, like the bedrooms and my home office. Understandably, this humidifier’s effect doesn’t make much of an impact on the bigger rooms in my house.
I’ve been using this humidifier for a while now, and it’s also given me some very personal beneficial results. My colds and flu have disappeared, and so has my dry skin and hoarse throat. I don’t hear any disturbing static coming out of this humidifier, and my sleep has been very peaceful lately, and this device has a lot to do with that.
This humidifier also has really good coverage considering its sizes and the rooms I’ve chosen to put it in – and it kept on going for over 10 hours. It has a substantially large tank. The light that uses LED is also a nice bonus, with it doubling as a night light, which has helped me out a lot when I’ve had to make sure rooms with little light needed a humidifier too.
Overall, I would definitely recommend the Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with Whisper-quiet Operation, especially for first time humidifier owners. It does have its own problems, like its button and mode switching being an inconvenient feature, but in the end making this purchase was absolutely worth it.
Pros of the Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with Whisper-quiet Operation
Here are some of the pros that I’ve personally benefited from and experienced from using this humidifier:
- This humidifier has amazing ability to extend the coverage of moisture all over the room.
- This humidifier is not only really good at doing its job, it’s also very quiet while it’s pumping out moisture to the area. The only time this humidifier gets noisy is when switching the modes using the power button, and the occasional beeps that it makes.
- This humidifier has a night light built-in, so even when I switch the lights off or whenever I put it in a dark room, I’ll know where I left it.
Cons of the Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with Whisper-quiet Operation
This humidifier does have its cons and downsides, however. Here are some cons that I’ve experienced using this humidifier:
- The light of the power button gets excessively bright whenever I turn the humidifier on.
- I have to push the power button several times in a row just so I can change between operation modes. The number of times I have to press the button is too much. Since this humidifier has four different modes, I have to press the button a lot just to change its mode.
- I don’t like the beeps that this humidifier makes. It’s too noisy and annoying, but I don’t mind it so much since it works great in the other departments.